Sunday, January 8, 2012

Christmas 2011

I did a TERRIBLE job taking pictures this Christmas. I really don't have an excuse :(.


We spend Christmas with Barrett's family in Tennessee. We celebrated at least three different times with different parts of his family. It was nice to see his family. Since we moved and live out on our own, it is harder not seeing family every other or every few weekends. It has definitely made spending time with family precious to us.


Below is a group picture we took.



We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas with family and friends!

The next weekend we were able to travel to Texas to spend New Year's with my family!
I didn't do a good job taking pictures during that visit either. I don't know what my deal was, must have been in some sort of picture funk! I'll try to share my family's New Years card on the blog soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment