Friday, January 27, 2012

10 weeks

January 10-16, 2012

How far along? 10 weeks

How are you measuring? 10 weeks

Size of baby? According to Baby Bump, our baby is 1.2 inches and the size of a prune. The baby weighs .14 ounces.

Heartbeat? 161 and 160 when it was measured at the doctor on December 29.

Total weight gain/loss? Not really sure. I will have a definite stat next week after I go to the doctor next week. I have also placed a notebook by the scale in the bathroom so I can track my weight daily!

Maternity clothes? Not wearing them yet. My sister in law gave me a tub of maternity clothes that I started trying on this week. I also went ahead and started the search for long maternity pants, and let me tell you it is rough finding pants to fit this inseam. I don’t need the maternity pants yet, but I want to make sure I have some when I do! I placed a couple orders online for some items on clearance so I will be ready when the time comes!

Stretch marks? No and still applying lotion!

Sleep? Getting better. I am still waking up 2-3 times to use the restroom during the night, but I have gone back to sleep pretty quick.

Best moment this week? I enjoyed going on two long walks with Bindi. I have been trying to really take it easy with the minor complications I have had, but I am getting stir crazy not doing any exercise. My doctor didn’t tell me not to exercise – only no vigorous exercise. I just decided to be on the safe side and take a good break. I have to admit walking 1.5 brisk miles had me a little winded! I am ready to get in a good walking routine!

Movement? No. I started thinking this week that I am working my way closer to “showing” and feeling the baby. I am getting excited about that!

Food cravings? I have food craving all the time, but that is really no different than when I wasn’t pregnant! I have always been one to have cravings, and I think it is just because I like food! Still very thirsty and drinking lots of water and juice. I am amazed at how thirsty I feel all the time!

Gender predictions? I guess I am starting to feel like we might be having a girl. I think so many people in my family and Barrett have said they think we are having a girl that I have started believing it! Then I have to remind myself there is still that 50/50 chance!

What I miss: I miss waking up in the mornings and having a somewhat flat belly! Ha – I know that sounds selfish but I have quite the bloat belly going on! I know my belly will only get bigger, but I am ready for the bump to be baby and not bloat!

What I'm looking forward to: My doctor’s appointment on Monday, January 23rd. I am suppose to have another ultrasound and then sit down and talk insurance and payment plans. I am actually anxious for both, but especially seeing our little one again. I have a really good feeling about this appointment and I’m hoping I’ll be considered a normal healthy pregnancy after Monday!

How are you feeling? I feel great! Again, I am just really surprised that there is a little one growing inside of me! I haven’t been sick and I really haven’t had the “waves of exhaustion” that so many talk about. I am so blessed that this pregnancy has been easy on my body so far!

Symptoms? No real symptoms besides a bloated belly, and I am very thankful for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment