Friday, January 27, 2012

9 weeks

January 3 - 9, 2012

How far along? 9 weeks

How are you measuring? 9 weeks

Size of baby? According to Baby Bump .9 inches and the size of a green olive. The baby weighs approximately .07 ounces.

Heartbeat? Still using the heartbeat from our appointment on December 29 – 161 and 160.

Total weight gain/loss? Still not entirely unsure. I don’t think I have really gained anything. My weight continues to fluctuate every morning, so it is hard to definitively tell.

Maternity clothes? No. I broke out the belly band this week with a pair of my tighter waisted work pants. I dread trying to find maternity pants long enough for my legs!


Stretch marks? No – I am still lotioning up every day!

Sleep? Still struggling with sleep. I have been fighting a sinus infection most of the week and it has been tough sleeping with a scratchy throat and congestion. I am still getting up at least twice during the night to use the restroom.

Best moment this week? My husband coming home and surprising me with a gift card for a one hour massage. He really has been AWESOME! Of course another amazing moment was when Alabama won the National Championship! OH – and we officially booked our “Babymoon” in New York for the spring!

Movement? Not yet, I know it won’t be for awhile, but I have been wondering when I would feel that baby. I think once I finally feel him/her it will all feel more real to me!

Food cravings? Nothing major. I have been doing a better job eating healthier lunches and I have really enjoyed my raw veggies and yogurt!

Gender predictions? B continues to call the baby by our boy name, but still thinks deep down it is a girl. I still really don’t have a feeling!

What I miss: Not being bloated. I don’t have a baby bump, but I definitely have a good bit of bloat going on in my middle area.

What I'm looking forward to: Looking forward to my doctor’s appointment on the 23rd!

How are you feeling? I have been feeling pretty good this week – though the sinus infection has been wearing me down.

Symptoms? Still no pregnancy symptoms. I am so thankful for an easy first trimester so far! I know that I am especially blessed to not have experienced morning sickness!

No comments:

Post a Comment