Wednesday, January 25, 2012

8 weeks

December 27-January 2, 2012


How far along? 8 weeks

How are you measuring? The embryo measured 8 weeks and 3 days at my doctor’s appointment on the 29th. The doctor changed our due date to 8/7/12!

Size of baby? According to Baby Bump .63 inches and the size of a raspberry. The embryo weighs .04 ounces.

Heartbeat? The ultrasound tech measured the heartbeat at two different times during our ultrasound. The first time the heart rate was 161 and the second time it was 160!

Total weight gain/loss? +2 from my last doctor’s appointment. I am attributing the Christmas holiday food to those two pounds!

Maternity clothes? No – but I have started unbuttoning my pants!

Stretch marks? Not yet, still applying lotion!

Sleep? Still waking up 2-3 times a night for a bathroom trip.

Best moment this week? Going to the doctor with my husband and us seeing our little baby! It was awesome to experience it this time with him!  Also spending New Year's with my family! 

Movement? Not yet.

Food cravings? Orange Juice! I use to drink coffee every morning, and now I don’t want coffee at all. Orange juice is SO good right now!

Gender predictions? Barrett admitted that he thinks we are having a girl (even though he wants a boy). I still really don’t have a feeling.

What I miss: Still missing a good night’s sleep and being able to sleep in!

What I'm looking forward to: Going for another doctor’s appointment on January 23. I am ready to be able to exercise again!

How are you feeling? Feeling good. Still don’t feel pregnant!

Symptoms? This week was the first week that I have felt really tired. I hated that I was so tired during our visit to my parents’ house, but I simply could not hang with them! I did good to see the ball drop on New Year's when I woke up from my “nap”!

1 comment:

  1. I craved orange juice with both of my pregnancies, maybe that means boy?!

    ReplyDelete