Wednesday, January 25, 2012

7 weeks

December 16-December 22

How far along? 7 weeks

How are you measuring? 7 weeks
Size of baby? My Baby Bump app says .51 inches and the size of a blueberry. The embryo weighs .04 ounces.

Heartbeat? I was able to see the heart beat on the ultrasound, but the embryo wasn’t developed enough for the heart beat to be measured.

Total weight gain/loss? Not since my doctor appointment.

Maternity clothes? No. Some of my pants are feeling a little uncomfortable around the middle.

Stretch marks? No. I am already putting lotion on twice a day.


Sleep? Still having trouble sleeping, but now I am waking up 2-3 times to use the restroom. After I get up it is really hard for me to go back to sleep.

Best moment this week? Having Christmas with Barrett’s family and getting my first maternity shirt. It says, “Future Bama Baby”!

Movement? Not yet.

Food cravings? Not really. I have randomly wanted a glass of milk. I have always liked milk, but I am not one to drink it regularly.

Gender predictions? Not really sure. Once I start thinking one way or the other I am reminded it is a 50/50 chance!

What I miss: Nothing really. I am missing getting a good night’s sleep, but I can’t really complain.

What I'm looking forward to: Going to see my parents for the New Year and my doctor’s appointment on the 29th.

How are you feeling? Feeling good. I am still amazed that I am pregnant, because I really thought I would feel different!

Symptoms? I have had a few minor waves of nausea, but nothing really to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment