Sunday, July 15, 2012

Reid & Lisa's Wedding!!!

On July 3, Barrett, Bindi, and I headed to Texas for my brother and Lisa's long awaited wedding festivities!  We made it to Texas late July 3 and had the 4th to recover before going in full wedding mode! 

July 5, was the day of the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. Here are a few pictures from the rehearsal...
Practicing positions for the next day!

Almost husband and wife!


Looking super happy!

Then it was time for the rehearsal dinner! My parents held the rehearsal dinner at the hotel where most of the wedding guests stayed.  It was really convenient for everyone and the room was perfect! 

Mom did a great job making sure the centerpieces complimented the room! 


Had to snap a quick picture with my nana while we were waiting on the food to be set up!


And the hosts of the rehearsal dinner!


Me with my momma! 


3 generations (4 if you include the little one in my belly)!


The bride and groom with Nana!


Bride and Groom and Mom and Dad!

My and my hubby!  He was so great to help dad with setting up and carrying in all the rehearsal dinner set up stuff! 


The rehearsal dinner was great and the evening was nice to stay at the hotel and not be rushing around driving a ton! 

Then it was wedding day!!!!

I didn't do a good job of taking pictures before the wedding, but here is what I do have...


Me and my handsome hubby at the beautiful reception! 

This is sadly the only picture I personallly took of the bride and groom!  Sorry Lisa - I caught you mid-bite! 

A picture with the bride and groom!  Love this one!

My beautiful mother and mother of the groom! 

My daddy!  Father of the groom and best man!

Me and B with Mom and Dad


The wedding was absolutely beautiful and perfect for Reid and Lisa!  I am so happy they are finally married and now I can officially say she is my sister in law! 

I wish them a lifetime of happiness! Love you both!  Thank you for letting us be a part of this special time in your lives!  


No comments:

Post a Comment