Monday, March 5, 2012

Grizz Game Date Night



For Valentine’s Day I bought Barrett a pair of Memphis Grizzly tickets. It was perfect because buying the tickets was a benefit for my work and The Grizz were playing the Dallas Mavericks!

So, on Wednesday, Barrett and I were able to use the tickets and go on a date!  It was a little weird going on a date on a week night – we are such homebodies during the week! 

We met downtown and walked to dinner.   We decided to eat at Kooky Canuck because B hadn’t ever eaten there.  Barrett had a prime rib sandwich with cheese corn and french fries. I had fried pickles as an appetizer, a cheeseburger, and French fries. 
 It was SO GOOD!



After we finished eating we walked to the game.  We sat up pretty high – ok really high, but we could still see the game pretty well.  The game was fun and it went back and forth quite a bit.  We decided to leave after the 3rd quarter since we had to drive home and go to work the next day.  Unfortunately, the Mavericks couldn’t pull off a win, but we still had a great time. 



I love going on dates with my husband!    


No comments:

Post a Comment