Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby E Has a Crib!

Our Saturday morning project was setting up the baby crib.  I know B thought I was crazy for wanting to go ahead and set up the crib this early, but I had several reasons for wanting to go ahead and get this project done.  First, we gave away our guest bed over 3 weeks ago and the room has been very empty!  I don't like an empty room!  Second, we find out tomorrow if Baby E is a girl or a boy, so I want to be able to focus on decorating and other things.  Here's a picture after we removed everything from the crib box and started reading the directions.  Notice we had a little helper with the crib set up! 



I was really happy with the crib I had picked out the more we started putting it together.  I really liked the stain of wood and the overall look of the crib.  I think B really liked that the crib only took a little over an hour to put together!  It really was pretty simple, and we didn't have to take anything apart to start over!  Here's another action shot when we were over halfway finished!




And the final product!  We still haven't bought the crib mattrress, but I am sure I'll be buying one soon!  I feel so much better (and ahead of the ballgame) having the crib set up in the room! 




I hope Baby E likes his/her new bed! 



1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love cribs with an arched back. That is how ours is too!!

    ReplyDelete