Monday, March 19, 2012

We're Having A.... - 5th Doctor's Appt.



I have to admit the big thing on my mind for this doctor's appointment was, "Is it a girl or a boy?"  I was so ready to find out what we were having that I couldn't stand it. 

Our appointment was Monday, March 19th at 3pm.  Barrett met me at the doctor's office, so he could be with me to look at our little one on the ultrasound and find out pink or blue! 

I had to drink 32 ounces of water before the visit and needless to say, I was DYING to use the restroom by the time the ultrasound tech called us back! 

As soon as she positioned me on the table I told her we were dying to know the sex of the baby and she could go ahead and tell us - she did, but just to keep the blog suspenseful I will share with you these cute images first....

Profile shot of Baby E! Look at how much he/she has grown!!!



And another cute profile shot! 



Now, I realize the next few images might look a little creepy, but our little one is playing a game of peek-a-boo with hands near its little face!  So sweet!  


And another peek-a-boo shot!



We are thrilled to announce that we are indeed having a little baby BOY!!!! As soon as the tech told us it was a boy, B jumped out of the stool he was sitting on with fists in the air saying, "Yes!  Yes!"  He was so excited!  The little one was also really excited to show us his "goods" because that was all he was showing the tech while she was trying to get pictures of his little organs! 





Everything looked great on him!  It was so nice to hear the tech show us everything and say it looked good.  We had to work awhile to get a good picture of his heart due to his movement, but once he was still it looked great.  His heart rate was 146 and he is weighing in at a whopping 11 ounces!  Right on track!  Mommy is doing good and has so far only gained 4 pounds!!!  The doctor seemed really pleased with the progress and even though I questioned my minimal weight gain he told me that baby was obviously getting all the nourishment he needed! 

We are just so thrilled to be having a healthy baby BOY!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment