Sunday, March 18, 2012

Awesome Lotion!


One of B's mom's cousins, Joy, introduced me to this awesome lotion that you mix together on your own!  It has just the right amount of moisture without leaving you feeling oily!  I have been lathering up and especially putting it on my belly in the mornings.  Another bonus is it smells like baby lotion! Who doesn't love that smell? 

Anyway, all you need are the following ingredients:
              • 4 ounces of Vaseline
              • 8 ounces of Vitamin E Cream
              • 16 ounces of Johnson's Baby Lotion
I usually just mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl with the mixer in the kitchen.  Mix all ingredients until they are mixed well together.  Be prepared that you will need a pretty large container to store your new lotion in! 
And enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. I lotioned up twice a day and I still got strech marks. Mine didn't show up until 37 weeks though. So don't be dissappointed if they make and appearance of you too. Mine are slowly fading, but even if they never go away Pearson is totally worth every little mark he left while I carried him.

    ReplyDelete