Monday, June 25, 2012

33 Weeks!

June 19 – June 25, 2012

 How far along? 33 weeks




How are you measuring? Guessing that I am still measuring a week behind since that what I measured at my last doctor’s appointment. 



Size of baby? The baby is measuring 17 inches and 4.25 pounds! He is roughly the size of a pineapple!



Baby Development This Week? His skeleton is hardening except for the bones in his skull.  He is also starting to gain a half a pound per week for the rest of the pregnancy – eek! 



Heartbeat? 152 at the doctor’s appointment on June 14th.

Total weight gain/loss?  I am again not sure about this!  Based upon my morning weights compared to June 19th and this morning, it doesn’t look like I gained any weight.  My weight has definitely fluctuated during the week and I think I maybe gained 1-2 pounds.  I will have a more accurate weight after my appointment Thursday, June 28th.     


Maternity clothes? Yes with a few regular maxi dresses that I have still been able to wear!!!



Stretch marks? Not yet!  I am hoping my luck will continue through the rest of the pregnancy.  Only time will tell!


Sleep? I had 1-2 nights this week where I felt like I couldn’t get comfortable, but overall, sleep hasn’t been terrible.  I had a couple of weird dreams this week and I am still having to get up 3 and sometimes 4 times a night to use the restroom. 


Best moment this week? A weekend at home with B and a wedding on Saturday for one of our couple friends!  It was a nice, small and intimate wedding in someone’s home.  It was really nice!  It was nice to sleep in and get our household chores done at our own pace instead of rushing around. 



Movement? Yep!  The movements mostly now are turning and poking.  I can definitely feel he is starting to run out of room, but he moves a lot during the day!    



Food cravings?  I don’t know that this was a food craving, but I am sure it will be now – I had my first watermelon of the summer and it is so good!  I bought it yesterday (Sunday and I have almost finished a half of it by myself, because B doesn’t like watermelon!!  



Gender predictions? Still a baby boy – Lennox Allen!


What I miss: I know I have said this before, but I am really missing my energy level this week.  We have had some major heat the last few days and it has really zapped me. 



What I'm looking forward to: I have a baby shower Saturday given by my sweet mother in law and sister in law and other special ladies.  We will also be going to Texas soon for my brother’s wedding!  Lots of exciting things coming up!   



How are you feeling? I’m feeling great!  Feeling bigger and bigger each day, but I feel pretty good!


Symptoms: I really haven’t had any new symptoms this week.  Still struggle with restless leg at least one night of the week.  I have woke up during the night on a couple of occasions with small cramps in my calves.  I wouldn’t say they weren’t a full blown Charlie horse, but it was definitely a small cramp

No comments:

Post a Comment