Monday, June 18, 2012

32 Weeks

June 12 – June 18, 2012

How far along? 32 weeks

How are you measuring? I’m only measuring 1 week behind (31 weeks) now based on my doctor’s appointment this week. 


Size of baby? The baby is measuring 16.7 inches and 3.75 pounds! He is roughly the size of a large jicama – whatever that is!

Baby Development This Week? He is plumping up and gaining weight this week and running out of room!  He is also shedding the layer of soft lanugo hair on his body. 

Heartbeat? 152 at the doctor’s appointment on June 14th.

Total weight gain/loss?  My official weight gain at the doctor’s office June 14th was 15 pounds more than my pre-pregnancy weight.  I am thinking that I may have gained another pound since my appointment though – I’m feeling pretty large!


 

Maternity clothes? Yes!
Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep? Still sleeping good and I am so thankful for that!

Best moment this week? I was able to fly to Texas for my cousin Rhonda’s wedding celebration reception and my future sister-in-laws bachelorette party for the weekend!  It was so great seeing family and celebrating these special events! Rhonda is expecting a little girl in October, and it is so fun to be going through pregnancy with her!  I am also way excited about Lisa finally officially being my sister in law!  I love family time!

Movement? Still moving and grooving!  I can’t really tell that his movements have decreased due to him running out of room.  It is funny to be sitting at work sometimes and see my belly jumping. 

Food cravings?  Snow cones!!  I know this has been a repetitive answer, but I was able to get a Bahama Bucks snow cone while I was in Texas and it was heaven!!!!

Gender predictions? Still a baby boy – Lennox Allen!

What I miss: The only thing I can think to put for this question this week is my husband.  He wasn’t able to be with me in Texas over the weekend and I was sad about it!  He has really stepped it up the last few weeks since I have been pregnant and since he is on summer break.  He has cooked dinner during the week and helped to pick up the house.  I am so blessed that he will help me with these things without me even asking!

What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to the next three weekends of business!  Our friends Natalie and Matt are getting married this Saturday, I have a baby shower the next Saturday, and then it is wedding time for my brother and his fiancé!  We are going to be super busy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

How are you feeling? I’m feeling great!  The heat is sometimes exhausting, but I really can’t complain!  I am not to the uncomfortable stage of pregnancy yet!

Symptoms: Still out of breath some and suffering from restless leg syndrome.  It is getting more uncomfortable to travel in the car, so our trip to Texas should be full of plenty of stops in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment