Monday, February 13, 2012

Fun Weekend With Family!


This past weekend we were able to take a quick weekend trip to see B's family!  It seemed like it had been forever since we had seen them.  We hadn't seen them since Christmas, so it was great to have time to spend catching up with them. 

Saturday my sister in law, mother in law, my nieces and I loaded up for a quick shopping trip.  I went to my very first consignment sale and picked up a changing table for the baby.  I can't believe I bought my first piece of furniture for the baby's room!  I also found a few maternity items at great prices.  After consignment shopping we shopped for a little while at Target. 

On Saturday night, Deb and I watched Addie and Aubrey while Paula and David attended a Valentine's Day banquet at their church.  Aubrey and I watched Lady and the Tramp, one of my absolute favorite Disney movies! 

Sunday we went to church and then had our normal Sunday dinner after church!  It was such a nice weekend being able to visit with B's family!  I am so blessed to have such a great "second family". 

Here's a picture of me and Addie!  She is growing up so fast!

And Aubrey!  I can't believe how fast she is growing either!  She always has fun with a camera!



No comments:

Post a Comment