Monday, February 20, 2012

15 Weeks

February 14 – February 20, 2012 


How far along? 15 weeks

How are you measuring? 15 weeks

Size of baby? Baby E is 4.0 inches, 2.5 ounces, and the size of a navel orange.


Heartbeat? 146 at my doctor’s appointment on February 17th.  

Total weight gain/loss? 0 pounds!  I confirmed this at my doctor’s appointment.  I definitely know my weight fluctuates, so it has been really hard to tell my weight gain, but my nurse said I still weighted what I did at all my other appointments!  I am enjoying being able to say this now because I know things are going to get bigger VERY soon!   

Maternity clothes? I am still mainly wearing my clothes that are comfortable because I know I will be very limited when I am entirely in maternity wear.
 
Stretch marks? No.

Sleep? Sleep has definitely improved this last week.  I have been pretty tired by 8:30 or so at night, but I am only getting up 1-2 times for restroom breaks now.   

Best moment this week? MY MOM COMING IN TOWN FOR A LONG WEEKEND!  There were so many great moments over the weekend!  We were able to hear the baby’s heartbeat together at my doctor’s office; we scheduled our anatomy/gender ultrasound for March 19th; Mom was able to see where we would be having the baby; we shopped until we dropped and found a baby crib; Mom helped me to paint a changing table; Mom was able to see where we have been going to church; and we were just able to have great mother/daughter time.  Also, BIG props to my wonderful husband for making a great dinner for us after we had been shopping all day.  I am so very blessed and had a wonderful week. 
 
Movement? Not really sure.  While Mom was in town she had me lay down on the couch flat very still and tapped on my belly a few times.  I definitely felt something, but it felt like gas bubbles or something.  It did it every time she tapped but I am just still not really sure what I should be feeling to definitely say I felt our little one move.   

Food cravings? Still craving potatoes and sweet stuff.  I have really been chowing down on our Valentine’s Day candy and am trying to limit myself.  I was a little worried about my doctor’s appointment after all the sweets, but everything checked out great!  

Gender predictions? After my doctor’s appointment my mom is just convinced it is a boy due to the low heart rate.  B is still leaning towards boy too.  I just can’t bring myself to have a feeling yet – I would love for a little boy, but a little girl would be just fine too!  We will be finding out on Monday, March 19th and I cannot wait!  Baby E, please cooperate so Mommy and Daddy can know for sure if you are a boy or girl!

What I miss: I miss being able to shop and not feel completely worn out!  I was so exhausted Saturday night after shopping!  I am hoping the weather will get a little nicer so I will be able to start a more regular walking routine that will help bring my energy up. 
What I'm looking forward to: Definitely looking forward to our next doctor’s appointment on March 19th.  It is going to be so hard waiting that long to find out pink or blue!
How are you feeling? Feeling good.  Still feeling so blessed that my pregnancy has been this easy so far!
Symptoms? No major symptoms to write about this week!   

No comments:

Post a Comment