Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Promotional Codes Website!



For those of you who know where Barrett and I live in Tennessee, you understand the adjustment I have had to make when it comes to shopping! When I lived in Texas I was spoiled by having a great out door mall 3 minutes (5 minutes if you hit a red light) away. Any type of store you wanted to go to was at most 30 minutes from my house!

Now, in order to get to a "good" mall we have to travel 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours! Due to our location, Barrett and I are constantly shopping online. The thing I hated most about shopping online was feeling like I was throwing away money by paying shipping and handling. Last week I made an AWESOME discovery and I wanted to make sure I shared it on my blog! So, for those of you who are online shoppers, this post is for YOU!

My major discovery is a website where you can look up promotional codes to use for online shopping. It has promotional codes for thousands of stores! I questioned whether or not it would work but I have ordered items from two different stores and used two different promotional codes for each order...and it worked!!!! I was able to get free shipping with one order and 15% off with another order simply by entering in the promotional code from the website!

So now that you are all dying to know the website go here!

Check it out and let me know what you think! I hope it changes your online shopping experience! I know it did mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment