Saturday, August 8, 2009

Around Our House

Here is a glimpse of random things around our house! It is hard to believe we have lived in Tennessee for over a year!


These are kitchen canisters that my Granny had in her kitchen for YEARS! I remember them being in her kitchen when I was little. She passed them on to me when I got married and I LOVE them!
I LOVE Elvis! This is our Elvis calendar in the kitchen!
This is our bedroom. Bindi Lee actually stayed put for the picture!
This is a little "set up" under one of the side tables in our bedroom!
These are Barrett's jerseys from playing football at Alabama. We have them in our Alabama guest room! The crimson jersey is from the Cotton Bowl and the white jersey is from the Music City Bowl.
This is the Alabama clock in the guest room. My brother gave me the "Bama Blvd" sign for Christmas and underneath is a team picture from when I played volleyball at Alabama!

Hope you enjoyed a tiny glimpse of a few random things in our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment