Friday, August 7, 2009

Football Fridays


Tonight was the Panther's first football scrimmage of the Fall 2009 football season! I LOVE football, and I especially LOVE watching one particular assistant coach :)! I was excited to leave work, run by Sonic to get my favorite drink (Diet Coke with Lemon), let Bindi out, and head to the football field! It has been awesome to watch Barrett grow from being a player himself, to now coaching.


I definitely think he has a gift and the high school guys seem to really look up to him. Even though I really enjoy the football games, it is bitter-sweet for football season to start. During the season Barrett's weekends are almost completely consumed except for Sunday. He usually doesn't make it in on Friday nights until 2 or 3 in the morning and he has to go back up to the school on Saturday from 8am until 3pm to watch film for the next weeks opponent. By the time Sunday rolls around I am definitely needing time with my husband! My mom gave me the cutest little wall plaque that we have hanging in our living room. It really sums up being a coaches wife:



Stay tuned to the blog for updates about the Panther's football season! In the mean time, here is a picture of Barrett in action last year! :)



PANTHER PRIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment