Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Missing my Family

I have really been missing my family the last couple of weeks. I talk to Mom and Dad every day, and I usually talk to my brother at least 3-4 times a week! It makes me wonder how much more difficult it would be if we didn't have cell phones and good cell phone plans to keep in touch! Don't get me wrong, Tennessee has been good to us, but there is just something about TEXAS! :)

I have been meaning to share pictures from our family trip we took during the 4th of July! We all decided we should try to meet in Arkansas because it is half way between TN and TX. We stayed at a condo on Lake Catherine in Hot Springs. To say the least, we had a great time and all wished the weekend was longer! Here are a few of the pictures!

This is the view from the back porch of the condo!

Me and Dad in front of one of the bath houses in downtown Hot Springs.

Me and Nana in front of the bath house!

Nana, Dad (Elle), and Reid!

My little brother! :)

Reid and B!

View of downtown Hot Springs from the viewing tower.

Mom and Reid on the top level of the viewing tower.

Dad's first dive off a diving board in 30 years!!! Great form!!!

Nana with grand kids and hubby!

My family and Elle Belle.

Everybody but B!


Now everybody but Nana! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment