Monday, April 9, 2012

22 Weeks

April 3 – April 9, 2012

How far along? 22 weeks

How are you measuring? 22 weeks

Size of baby? The baby is measuring 11 inches and 1 pound! - the size of a spaghetti squash.
 

Baby Development This Week? The baby is starting to look more like a newborn!  He is also sleeping in cycles –about 12-14 hours per day! 

Heartbeat? 146 at the doctor’s appointment on March 19th.

Total weight gain/loss?  I’m thinking I’ve gained 9-10 pounds total.  I’ll have a more accurate weight after my monthly doctor’s appointment on April 19th.

Maternity clothes? Not much change from last week in the area of maternity clothes.  I’m still wearing one pair of my regular jeans (they must be super stretch to have lasted this long).  I love dresses and my maternity clothes are really comfortable!
Stretch marks? No

Sleep? No complaints in terms of sleep.  I can tell you I have had some crazy dreams!  One night I dreamt about being part of a football team that B was coaching.  We had to move a refrigerator that represented another player and in the drawer of the refrigerator were live lobsters??? Don’t ask – it makes absolutely no sense! 


Best moment this week? Spending Easter and my early birthday with Barrett’s side of our family!  It seems like all we did was eat, but it was fun!  
 

Movement? Man is this little one moving and grooving!  Saturday and Sunday of this week it seemed like he moved non-stop!  Sunday during the closing prayer at church Barrett and I were holding hands and his arm was across my belly.  Baby E kicked so hard about 3 times!  Even B had to take a peak during the prayer to make sure he was really feeling the baby kick!  It was too funny! 

Food cravings? No cravings out of the norm this week…I am still wanting sweets.  Maybe I craved candy a little bit, but I think it was mainly due to all the candy being out for Easter.    

Gender predictions? Still a baby boy!  We have a name picked out that I might share soon…we will have to see!

What I miss: I miss painting my toenails and not getting out of breath!  I know I should be thankful that I can still paint my own toenails since I am sure in a few weeks I won’t be able to reach my toes! HA! Barrett may need to start practicing painting them while I can still correct them!

What I'm looking forward to: Looking forward to my birthday weekend this next week! 
 

How are you feeling? Feeling good, just feeling bigger!

Symptoms? I haven’t really noticed any symptoms this week – besides my belly and those kicks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment