Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday's Food

Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Here is a chicken pot pie recipe a lady I work with told me about! It was tasty and very easy! We will definitely be making it again!


What you will need:


  • 3 cups of cooked chicken

  • 1 16 ounce bag of frozen veggies (thawed)

  • 8 ounces of Velveeta cheese (cubed)

  • 1 can of cream of chicken soup

  • 1 can crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375. Mix chicken, veggies, Velveeta, and soup in a 9x13 dish. Cover mixture with crescent rolls. Bake for 20-25 minutes until top is brown. Let cool and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. katie-what a yummy recipe! I'm so glad I found your blog=)
    how did you do the 'signature' of your name? I've been trying to figure that one out...email me! (r8chel06@yahoo.com)
    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! That sounds good. I'm gonna try it out. Thanks, cuz. :) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete