Sunday, October 18, 2009

Game 8 & Sr. Night

Last week was our bi week, and it felt really weird not going to a ball game or posting about it! Friday we played Giles County for Senior night. It was FREEZING and MISERABLE outside. I didn't make it to the senior night festivities, because I waited until the last possible second to get to the game. I wanted to stay in my warm house out of the misty freezing rain as long as I could! I was able to get into the game just in time to get a picture of the sign.

It says, "We love our seniors!"
I really wasn't sure how our boys would do against Giles Co, because they are one of the hardest teams around here. However, they played them really well. The Panthers fought really hard in the first half and only let Giles Co. get a 6-0 lead. The second half our boys struggled and the game ended 22-0.

I was absolutely miserable during the game. My attire (3 pairs of socks, leggings under jeans, 3 shirts, big jacket with hood, scarf, gloves, and a blanket) did not do a good job of keeping my warm. I had prepared for the cold, but had not considered rain because the radar was clear before I left the house. Wet and cold DO NOT MIX! Here is a picture of me sitting at the game.

All I can say is I definitely have PANTHER PRIDE!

The first thing I did when I got home was take a hot bath and fix a pot of coffee! :)

Next week we play Fairview away. Keep watch for more Panther football posts! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment