Friday, October 30, 2009

Game 10

This week the football game was moved to Thursday night, because there is suppose to be bad weather coming in tonight. Both schools wanted to make sure and get the games in since play-offs will start next week. It has really thrown off our schedule!


I was VERY disappointed, because I had a mid-term for school and was unable to go to the game. I was at least able to listen to the game on the radio after I finished my test. I don't have a picture of the cheerleader's sign, but I found a really cool picture of a PANTHER!!!





The Panthers played East Hickman at their stadium. The game went really well! We were able to pull out a 34-0 victory. Another team in the district that we needed to lose to secure our play-off spot lost, so we will be starting play-off play next week! Stay updated on the PANTHER'S PLAY-OFF RUN!!!!
GO PANTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment