Monday, November 9, 2009

Game 11 - End of Season

Friday was our first playoff game at Camden. The sign for the game was AWESOME and was my personal favorite for the year. Way to go cheerleaders! Here is it:
It says, "If the Panthers didn't have a chance we wouldn't be here!" The hidden message (yellow letters) spell out FAITH!

I also got a picture of Barrett on top of the press box at the game. He is the second from the right.


The game did not have a good ending for the Panthers. We lost the game 35-7. I always hate the last game of the season. Our seniors were very emotional and some of the coaches were too. I was proud of Barrett, he has completed his second year of coaching. I am disappointed in myself...while I was posting this blog I realized I didn't get a picture of me and Barrett from the season :( Maybe next year...

Until the 2010 football season....

GO PANTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment