Saturday, October 3, 2009

Game 7 - Homecoming

Lewis County's Homecoming game was last night against Marshall County. It is crazy to me how different Lewis County does their Homecoming festivities. The Homecoming queen and the court have been decided for several weeks. Each class has one representative and the seniors have a representative and the Homecoming Queen. The Homecoming queen picks not only her dress, but also picks out a dress for the attendants to wear. It really reminds me of a wedding, especially because the last two years the Homecoming Queen has worn a white dress. Also, the festivities take place before the game and the bands take the field during halftime.

Here is a picture of the 2009 Lewis County Homecoming Court:

I am VERY disappointed in myself. I actually missed getting a picture of the sign! I was trying to focus my camera to snap the shot and the boys ran through before I could get it. The sign was simple. It said "Homecoming" with a yellow crown. Here is the picture I was able to get :) :



The Panther's were able to pull out a win over Marshall County 28-18!!!! Our record to this point is 2-5.

I was able to get a picture of my hubby in action hanging out of the press box. Isn't he cute?!?

Next week is our bi-week, so there will not be a game update!


GO PANTHERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment