Sunday, August 8, 2010

Meet the Panthers 2010

Every year the football booster club hosts a "Meet the Panthers" dinner. It is so hard for me to believe this is the 3rd year for us to be in Lewis County! The football field is pretty incredible for a high school field. This year the newest edition to the field will be a 25 second clock.
Anyway, after eating a delicious dinner, everyone heads to the football field to meet the Panther cheerleaders, football team, and coaches for the upcoming season.
Meet the Panther Cheerleaders!!!

Meet your 2010 Panther football players

And here are the coaches...


I have a little crush on the big guy in the khaki shorts :)


The Panther coaches again.

I finally took a picture (took only 3 years to get one)!


This is Coach Sharp's wife, Sue. I absolutely love her!
We have so much fun riding to the away games together!

I can't wait for the season to start!!!
GO PANTHERS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment