Monday, August 30, 2010

Game #2 at Collinwood

Game #2 was against Collinwood.
Above is a picture of the Panther captains before the game started.
I love this picture I took of Barrett watching the captains at mid-field!

And here is "Coach Earnest" with his "Little Buddy" - Coach Sharp! I couldn't stop laughing at how funny they looked standing next to each other.

And here's the sign. I am sorry for the quality of the picture, but my camera is broken and the iPhone had to work. I even tried editing it a little bit, but the quality is too bad.

The sign says, "Got Panthers?"


Unfortunately, the Panthers were not able to pull out a victory against Collinwood.
The final score was 26-8.
Hopefully, the guys will be ready next week for Page!


Come on Panthers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment