Thursday, September 17, 2009

Update and a Visitor

Whew, I finally have a little time for a quick update! We have been SUPER busy lately and I haven't had time to sit at the computer for FUN time. My classes this semester are keeping me extremely busy and stressed. I have been traveling a lot around the 13 counties I cover for work, which wears me out too. Barrett finally went back to work today after having the flu. He was one sick fellow! I can't remember the last time I have had a fever, and Barrett ran one for almost a week straight (6 days). I am so thankful that I didn't get it.



I am SUPER pumped because in less than 2 hours I will be picking my brother up from the airport. We have quite a fun filled jammed long weekend planned. I am excited to see him, because I haven't seen anyone in my family since the beginning of July! This our schedule for what we are planning on doing during his visit:

  • FRIDAY - Reid and I plan to visit a winery in Lewis County called Amber Falls. To see the Amber Falls Winery website click here! After our visit to the winery we will be going to the Lewis County football game in Hickman County against the Bulldogs.

  • SATURDAY - We will be getting up SUPER early to head to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to watch the Crimson Tide take on the UNT Mean Green. We are really excited about this game, for several reasons: 1. Reid is attending UNT working on his under-grad degree. 2. I attended Alabama for my under-grad work. 3. Now I am attending UNT (online) working on my Masters.


  • SUNDAY - (weather permitting) We are going to try to take the jet ski out for a spin!

I am sure I will have plenty of pictures and things to blog about from Reid's visit, so stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment