Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reid's Visit

Reid was able to come visit for a long weekend. We had a BLAST and really crammed a lot of fun into a short amount of time. I feel like I am still worn out, but we made lots of memories and had a great time.
Friday we visited Amber Falls Winery. Here are a couple pictures from the winery:



I have to say it was all very interesting. The time and patience to maintain a vineyard and winery amaze me.

Friday night we headed to the Panther football game in Centerville. Check out the blog entry below (Game #5) to get a quick re-cap of the game.
Saturday we rolled out of bed at 4:30am to leave the house at 5am to see the Tide play. The morning started out rainy, and we were not thrilled at the idea of sitting at a ballgame in a down pour, but the rain cleared and the sun came out! The Tide rolled all over UNT and the game was a lot of fun.

This is a picture of Denny Chimes on the Quad!


Me and Reid in front of the new addition to the stadium.
The band playing the "greatest fight song in the land"!
The players getting ready to run on the field! Our seats were pretty awesome! (Thanks to B's A-club tickets!) Roll Tide Roll!Here are two videos we shot during the game!

Sunday we were able to recover from our road trip to Tuscaloosa. We were also able to take the jet ski out between rain showers for about an hour.

I really enjoyed Reid coming to visit. I wish we would have done a better job in taking pictures! God truly blessed me with an amazing family, and I am very thankful for the close relationship I have with my "little" brother.
Love you Reid!

No comments:

Post a Comment