Thursday, September 10, 2009

School and the Flu Bug

Even though it has only been a few days, it has felt weird not updating. I have been super busy with my nose in text books and doing online course work. My master's program has started back up and is killing me! For those who don't know, I am working towards a masters in Long Term Care, Senior Housing, and Aging Services through the University of North Texas. This semester I am doing my internship hours (500 - through my employer), a literature review as an elective course, and taking a course on cultures and aging. The cultures and aging course is the only one that I have something due weekly. Let's just say this has been the most demanding course I have taken in the program! I am writing about 3 short papers A WEEK! I am so ready to be completely finished with school, but will have to hang in there until August!

Other Earnest news is that Barrett and I have both been sick. Barrett has been officially visited by the flu bug. I think my body is trying to fight it. I have not had a fever, but have been achy, worn out and just not feeling like myself. Hopefully we will bounce back from this fast. We are just way too busy to add sickness to our schedules! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment