Monday, July 11, 2011

*Relocation*

Sorry for the lack of blogging. To say we have been busy is an understatement! I wanted to blog so bad that I actually am sitting in a McDonald's because we don't have Internet set up at our house yet. Our big news is we have moved! We are now in West TN! B got a new coaching job and we decided to take the plunge and move to a new area. We are actually only about 45 minutes north of Memphis! A HUGE shout out to my mom, dad, nana and Reid for helping us move! There is no way I could have got everything done or looking so good without their help! I promise to blog more after we get our Internet set up on Wednesday! For now, enjoy a little glimpse at our new place!


View of the front...we are still working on "curb appeal" :)



The living room! I am so excited about this room, because we were able to buy all new furniture! Mom and Nana were great at helping me decorate!



One view of the kitchen.


Another view of the kitchen from the back door.

Our Bedroom


B's favorite room! Our Alabama room/office







No comments:

Post a Comment