Monday, December 27, 2010

Homemade Christmas Presents

This year for Christmas gifts at Nana's house everyone had to make their Christmas gifts. I have to admit I was pretty stressed about making a gift to give, but I think Barrett and I ended up doing a pretty good job.
Below is a picture of the frame I painted. The picture was actually taken before the ceramic was "fired", so the end result looked a lot better. Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of the frame finished. My cousin Cristan ended up with the frame and I think she really liked it!


The next picture is what Barrett ended up making. I was so impressed with his work. I really figured I would end up making his gift, but he did all the work himself! My brother ended up taking Barrett's handy-work home and he seemed to really like it!

It was really neat seeing what everyone made, and it made all the gifts really personal.
Who knows, we may have created a new tradition!



No comments:

Post a Comment