Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve this year was spent in Texas with my mom's side of the family at Nana's house! It was so great to catch up with almost all of my cousins. The picture above is Nana with all her grandkids and great grandkids. Check out the post below this one to see the homemade gifts Barrett and I took to Nana's house for our gift exchange! Before we headed to Nana's house we made sure to take a few pictures!
Mom and Dad looking good on Christmas Eve!

Reid, Mom and Dad!

The four of us! One of the best pictures we have taken!

My not-so-little anymore brother!

My hubby!
Me and hubs at Nana's!
Check out the goofs creeping in our picture! haha!

Sorry this isn't turned the right way, but my cousin Corrie gave this to my Nana and I LOVE it!

LOVE her! Rhonda!

And the night would not be complete without the "silly face" picture. All I have to say about this picture is....wow! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Eve! We sure did!


No comments:

Post a Comment