Monday, February 1, 2010

Christmas with the Earnests

So, I am still playing "catch up" with my blog. I have to put things/events in order or they bother me, so now it is time for me to post about Christmas!

We were very blessed this Christmas! We stayed in Tennessee and enjoyed time with Barrett's side of the family. Christmas Eve night we opened gifts with Barrett's immediate family. There were WAY TOO MANY presents and the living room was a disaster once all the gifts had been opened. I have to say that the best part of the whole gift opening experience was watching Aubrey (our 19 month old niece) open her gifts! Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve:

Aubrey opening her Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD from us!

Barrett's Dad gave us an Alabama snuggie!

Aubrey in her Alabama cheerleader outfit from Pops
The theme of my gifts was Alabama and houndstooth! LOVE IT!
Me, Aubrey (grabbing Bindi's ear), and B! Aubrey LOVES "Binnie"!
Christmas Day Barrett's grandmother made everyone breakfast and we opened gifts. Here are a few pictures and group shots from Christmas Day:

Barrett and his favorite niece!

Me with my favorite niece! :)

Paula, Me, and Miss Aubrey Grace.

Aubrey feels the same about pictures as her Uncle B!

Almost the whole group!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


1 comment: