Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving in TEXAS

Sorry this post is so late...Better late than never, right?!?

Thanksgiving was wonderful! We spent Thanksgiving in Texas with my family. We were able to travel on Tuesday and spend four solid days with my family! Here is a picture of Bindi and me while we were driving:
Wednesday we went to Denton to see the house my brother has been living in. Wednesday night Barrett went to see The Blindside with my brother while I hung out at the house with my parents! Turkey Day was spent in Sherman visiting mom and dad's sides of the family. My granny cooked a great Thanksgiving lunch. Here are some pictures of our visit at their house:

Papa & Granny

My brother with Nana
Me, my brother & cousin Rhonda

LOVE HER!

My hubby

Turkey Day night was spent at my Nana's house. Nana made a great stew and cornbread. I had a great time catching up with my cousins! Friday and Saturday we shopped, and shopped, and shopped! It was FABULOUS! I have really really missed the shopping near my parents house. Not to mention, I have missed my shopping buddy!



Our Thanksgiving was great! I love my family and was so glad to spend time with them. I wish I would have had more time to see some of my friends, maybe next visit!


1 comment:

  1. Hey hon! Did you get my email about the online shopping site? I thought it may help hold you over 'til you can get yourself around some good shopping on foot!

    Love you much,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete