Sunday, April 24, 2011

Turning 26

On Friday, April 15, I turned 26! You know you are an adult when you get excited that your birthday is not only a Friday but also falls on pay day! I really can't believe I am 26...it seems like just yesterday I was 18 and getting ready to head off to college.




My husband bought me these beautiful flowers!




My mother-in-law bought me my first pressure cooker! I can't wait to cook with it!







My sister-in-law bought me this cute 31 purse! It is perfect for shopping!




A sweet friend at work bought me this coffee mug! She knows me all too well!




One of our family friends makes these beautiful window paintings and she gave me one for my birthday! I can't wait to find the perfect spot for it!





Another sweet family friend gave me this decorative piece with our last name initial!




I also got a really cute brown watch from Lisa and the movie Eclipse from the Twilight series from my BF, Raven! My parents and brother also sent me sweet cards!


I am truly blessed with wonderful family and friends who make me feel so special on my birthday!





No comments:

Post a Comment